Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brownsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brownsville. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Brownsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Brownsville should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownsville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brownsville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Brownsville Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownsville? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownsville
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding area: