Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bowling Green. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bowling Green. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Bowling Green & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bowling Green need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowling Green?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bowling Green. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bowling Green Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowling Green, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowling Green? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowling Green
FL Tree Trimming serves Bowling Green and neighboring communities: