Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bloomingdale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bloomingdale. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Bloomingdale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bloomingdale need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bloomingdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bloomingdale. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bloomingdale Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bloomingdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bloomingdale? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bloomingdale
FL Tree Trimming serves Bloomingdale and the surrounding area: