Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Big Pine Key. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Pine Key. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Big Pine Key & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Big Pine Key homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Pine Key?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Big Pine Key. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Big Pine Key Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Pine Key, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Pine Key? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Pine Key
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Big Pine Key and neighboring communities: