Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bay Harbor Islands. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bay Harbor Islands. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Bay Harbor Islands & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bay Harbor Islands should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bay Harbor Islands?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bay Harbor Islands. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bay Harbor Islands Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bay Harbor Islands, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bay Harbor Islands? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bay Harbor Islands
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Bay Harbor Islands and the surrounding area: