Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Andover. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Andover. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Andover & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Andover homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Andover?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Andover. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Andover Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Andover, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Andover? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Andover
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Andover and neighboring communities: